Autonomous Maintenance North Carolina is a step by step improvement process, rather than production teams taking on maintenance tasks.
There are 8 pillars in Total Productive Maintenance from which Autonomous Maintenance is the second pillar. It aims to give competence and responsibility for routine maintenance, such as cleaning, lubricating, and inspection to operators.
Autonomous Maintenance North Carolina helps to increase the skill levels of personnel so that they can understand, manage and improve their equipment and processes by following a structured approach.
Benefits of Autonomous Maintenance North Carolina:
The deployment of Autonomous Maintenance North Carolina will improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by reducing performance loss and increasing equipment availability. In addition there will be measurable improvement to employee engagement and capability levels.
How does it helps?
- Gives operators greater “ownership” of their equipment.
- Increases operators’ knowledge of their equipment.
- Ensures equipment is well-cleaned and lubricated.
- Identifies emergent issues before they become failures.
- Frees maintenance personnel for higher-level tasks.