Every organization has a strategic vision for breakthrough performance. But deploying and executing against that plan is a problem. Without a clear link between strategy and day-to-day execution, the organization struggles to know what to do this month, this week, this day, or even this hour to get closer to that vision. Managers are bogged down with multiple, sometimes competing, metrics. And they lack clear focus on measures that really matter to the business. As a result, the organization fails to consistently achieve targeted performance levels.
Operational Leadership Development
- Instill the processes and knowledge to develop a common understanding of how an innovation system works—for leaders and all appropriate levels of your organization
- Define, develop, and practice innovation leadership roles, skills, and the rules of engagement
Culture and Change Management
- Refine and communicate the top-level vision for new value creation, and how it will transform the organization
- Manage and monitor the structural and behavioral changes needed to move the needle on your cultural compass.
- Create and manage performance measures that drive innovation
By focusing on speed, execution, and problem solving, performance breakthroughs become a sustainable reality much more quickly than your organization ever imagined.