- The philosophy of being the best, the fastest, and the lowest cost producer of a product or service. It implies the constant improvement of products, processes, and services to remain an industry leader and provide the best choice for customers, regardless of where they are in the process.
- A structured, methodical, data driven approach to continuously improve by prioritizing problems, solving problems at the root level and maintaining/sustaining the gains through a team driven system that promotes and necessitates the empowerment of the workforce.
Reliability Excellence (RE)
- We can help you Improve the stability and repeatability of key business and work processes, while maximizing the useful life and daily output of your physical assets and creating a well-trained and engaged workforce that tirelessly pursues waste elimination.
- Increased OEE/Asset Utilization
- Reduced labor costs
- Reduced material costs
- Reduced inventories
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced production losses
- Reduced injuries
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Capital project avoidance
- Engaged workforce
- Sustainable change
Change Management(High performance teams, Human factor)
- It is a different dimension from strategy or excellence, whereas strategy is “what to do “and excellence is “how to do it flawlessly”. The Change management is the creation of the working climate to facilitate successful implementation of either strategy, or excellence, or both. Implementation delays or failures, of either strategy or excellence, are mostly due to poor change management or a poor working climate.